Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back again!

Saturday 3 Aug 2013.

Well, a year later and I've decided to start writing here again. Biggest news (and the main reason for starting up again) is that I'm pregnant. 26 weeks tomorrow. It was a long time coming - about a year of trying, acupuncture, a scheduled surgery for endo treatment and a naturopath later and we managed it ourselves. So bub is due in November. I'm excited and apprehensive all at once.

In other news, Miss C is doing beautifully. At almost three (in 3 months) she's talking up a storm, although only to the people she knows quite well. She's very quiet, gentle, not many tears or arguments. She gets argumentative when tired, but other than that we haven't seen any of the terrible twos or public tantrums. Still struggling with potty training which concerns me greatly. I know kids are all different but I do worry she's lagging a bit on this one. It's difficult when i'm working full time (yep, full time this year - yikes!) as I need everyone else on board and they aren't necessarily as keen as I am to push her. But she'll get there, hopefully before this baby arrives!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment